Random post

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Vandal Hearts 2

Vandal Hearts 2
Realeased by Konami for the Sony Playstation in 1999

Today i bring you Vandal Hearts 2 wich is one of my favorite tatical rpg´s. I even prefer this one to the great Final Fantasy Tatics for the same system.
The story is very good involving themes like politics, love, war and religion. It also offers alternative endings depending on the decisions you make while playing the game. The characters are interesting and memorable in my opinion.
In terms of gameplay lots and lots of items with lots of spells and skills at your disposal.  The game play is a bit different from traditional tatic rpg because when you move one of your characters the enemy will also move one theirs, there´s no enemy or player turn.
The game offers you good graphic with well done animations and the soundtrack is quite good giving you the feeling of being epic.
This game is another gem in the PSX library being one of my favorite games of all time. I recomend this game to all rpg players and to everyone that wanna try a good one. Give it a go and you won`t regret it.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the video. Maybe i should check this game when I have some spare time, because it looks similar to the Fire Emblem series, which i love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome game, i spend much time playing it.
    I still have my PSX to remember those good old times...

    ReplyDelete